In 15th year of Min YunLi (1661), Cheng ChenKun expeled the Netherlanders and set up one government and two counties. Shenggang Township belonged to TienShin County, then it upgraded to Tienshin Chou.
23rd year if KangShi, the Ching government re-delimited the administrative area. Tienshin Chou changed its name to ChuLo County. 27th year of ChianLong (1762), BanshienBao of ChangHua county changed name to BanShienDongShiBao. 1st year of Kuangshiu (1875), BanShienDongShiBao changed name to ShienDong and ShienSi and under the control of ShienSiBao ChangHua of Taiwan government.
3.Japanese Occupation Period
In 28th of MingTzu (1895), the village changed to under the control of ShienSiBao LuKangChiTing, Taichung County.
In 1936, the administrative area became a county. In 1950, our township departed from SienSi Village and named ShinKang Village. Owing to as the same name as ShinKang in JiaYi county, after negotiation our Township changed name to ShengGang on 1st July, 1959 until now.
5.Current Natural Environment
ShengKang was located in the west coast of Taiwan. Our village is a plain, located in the west-north side of ChangHua with total 30.7226 square kilometer in size.
This website is based on the design principle of accessibility and uses keyboard shortcuts to strengthen the browsing convenience Layout is divided in 3 areas：
1. the main menu zone at the top、2. the content zone at the center、3. the related information zone at the bottom
The following keys are set as the Access keys ( or speed keys) of this website.：
Alt+U：Upper block, containing the links to the services of this site, search box, font size setting and versions of this site.
Alt+M：Main content area shows the content of each page.
Alt+Z：Bottom Link area.
If your browser is Firefox, Press Shift + Alt + Key to jump. For example, press "Shift + Alt + C" to jump to the center of the page.